Download aadhar card online: After apply aadhard card online you need to get your aadhar card online. In this post we are going to give you step by step guidance about how to download aadhar card online. It is great to have your aadhar card that give you facilitate identifying yourself anywhere in India for any documental purpose. It is a very simple process. You need to visit the aadhar enrolment centres distributed throughout India. Getting aadhar card is a voluntary process but it conducted by the government of India. Aadhar card usage will increasing and in near future and that would be considered as a unique identity for every Indian.
When you visit your nearest aadhar centre of your home you could get an application to apply for aadhar card. You can get a aadhar card application from online and if you cannot apply for it online as your iris scan and the photograph need to be taken in the enrolment centre. Once you done your application you will get your aadhar number by post. Your aadhar card will take in 60 to 90 days.
If you not receive your aadhar card in given time period, their is option to check aadhar card status on UIDAI website. Also, you have the option to go online and download aadhar card online.
Process of Download Aadhar Card Online:
1. To download aadhar card online first visit UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) and you get the below screen.
2. After that click on e-aadhar card button which is first in screen and you jump on the below give screen where you see the from.
3. Hers is form that you have to fill. Your mobile number will be verified in the process. Please make sure that the mobile number should be same as which you had entered at the time of aadhar card application other wise you are not be able to download the form.
4. If the number you entered is correct you need to enter “yes”. Otherwise say “No”.
5. When you entered your mobile number you will get your one time password on your register mobile number.
6. After enter one time password you will jump on the next field to get the download link from where you could download aadhar card online easily.
7. You can change your register number in future if you want to change.
Many time user ask that “what is the password to open e aadhar card pdf file”. The answer is very simple “your pin code” is your e-addhar password.
The best thing about aadhar card is that the process is the same way as compared to the original card obtained from Aadhar centre, so you don’t necessarily have to obtain it from aadhar centre. Please comment in case of any problem you face while following the process to download aadhar card online.
You don’t have aadhar card yet? Apply aadhar card online today.